Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Trail Ride I would never take.

What is wrong with this picture?


Is it absolutely terrible that I want to pack my spray paint and go on a midnight excursion ending in an addition of the letter "W"?

The best part is that there are probably 7 more of these lining the road, and this is the only one with a spelling error. Like they had been spelling it for so long that all of a sudden the correct spelling escaped them. Also, it's been up for over a year. Their friends are awful for not telling them...it's like not telling someone they have a booger on their face. 

So to sum up: This sign represents a red-lighting, booger-faced, misspelling, genius of a business. But it's always good for a laugh.


2 comments:

  1. So funny story, I used to insure this guy and drove by that sign a ton of times and never noticed... now I just want to call him and tell him. That is funny... P.S. in the first sentence of this blog post you wrote "Is is" instead of "Is it"... just didn't want to be a bad friend and not tell you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best Traci:) And I would implore you not to tell him. I think I would miss seeing it on my way to the Springs.

    ReplyDelete