Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BV Roastery Art Show

Ok, so this post is LONG overdue. For those of you that don't know, I paint. I love it.  I hung a show in the Buena Vista Roastery in February.



 It's April. It was a fruit themed show, which will become fairly obvious once you gaze upon the beauty of these photos. I must give credit where credit is due.

 My good friend Sharon Clark at Smitten Photography took these beautiful pictures (however, I did have to scan them into my computer, an act for which I'm sure Sharon would slap me. So I don't think the color is up to par. Sorry Sharon:)  She is insanely talented, so if you have a wedding coming up or an abnormally cute baby (or even if your baby is ugly, she will make it look cute) please hit her up.  She won't disappoint.

Now that I am done singing her praises, without further ado, I give you my [insert creative name of your choice because I didn't give it that much thought] show.








Hope this was a great source of enjoyment for all of you. It was for me. Minus the completely stressful 2 weeks that I threw this together in. It was still good to pick up a paintbrush.





No comments:

Post a Comment